Thursday, November 12, 2009

So Much Funny

I don't know if it was maybe the rough day, but for some reason when I saw these things I just started laughing hysterically and couldn't stop!

Laugh #1
On 35W the barrier between oncoming traffic is about the same height as a car. So imagine my surprise when a car with a kayak drives by! It looked like a kayak was just coming down the road! It was hilarious.

Laugh #2
I would like to start by saying this is hilarious because no one looked hurt. I saw a Mini Cooper rear-end a Smart Car. It was the cutest car accident ever!

Laugh #3
We watched the movie Lean on Me last night which was the first time I had ever seen it. Good movie BTW. So Morgan Freeman has a kid by the shirt collar and is bringing him in a room. Well the door is only big enough for one person so when Freeman goes through this little fat kid goes straight into the unopened door! Smack! And it didn't look like that was supposed to happen either. But seriously, a great movie! if you're looking for a movie with about 20 Morgan Freeman monologues I would go for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment